RBCC is happy to invite you to participate in the free webinar.
Topic: Basics of environmental law for producers, importers, tenants and landlords: Novelties in law and court practice, and practical advice
Date: 23 May 2018 at 14:30 MSK
During this webinar, we will discuss pressing topics related to the increasing responsibility of producers (importers) for the utilisation of goods and packages (“ROP”), the payment of environmental-related fees and the allocation of responsibilities between tenants and landlords when complying with environmental regulations.
The topics to be discussed include:
- changes in the ROP system that producers (importers) must take into account in 2018
- the best way to ensure individual compliance with utilisation limits in order to reduce fees
- the necessary licenses that a designated waste management company must have when signing an agreement with a producer (importer) under ROP
- the party responsible for utilisation in the production of customised branded goods
- what the future holds for companies that do not comply with ROP
- what we should expect from the implementation of legislative initiatives to align laws on the non- payment of taxes (including environmental-related fees)
- the party responsible for preparing environmental documents to support activities carried out on leased premises.
- Anna Strezhneva, PwC LegalSenior Associate, Real Estate, Construction and Environmental Law; PhD in LawAnna has over ten years of legal consulting experience on matters concerning real estate, construction and environmental law. Anna is also an expert in licencing and other methods of state regulation, and in overseeing the construction and operation of industrial facilities, including matters concerning industrial and environmental safety as well as public health issues (sanitary and epidemiological safety). She holds a PhD in Law with a specialisation in natural resources, agrarian and environmental law. She has also attended professional development courses on environmental safety in business.
- Maria Mikhailova, PwC LegalDirector, Dispute Resolution Group LeaderMaria has more than ten years of experience in assisting Russian and international companies in their disputes with authorities during both the pre-trial and trial stages (e.g. the FAS, FTS, FCS, PF, the Ministry of Communications and the Federal Service for Financial and Budgetary Supervision).
Ekaterina Ponoyanova, Marketing Manager, PwC
Office: +7 (495) 967 6000, ext. 3083 | Mobile: +7 (903) 758 8984