St. Petersburg | Business Briefing «Financial Technologies and Digitalization», Moscow Exchange in StP, Tuesday May 22nd 2018
Russo-British Chamber of Commerce and North-West branch of Moscow Exchange invite you to participate in Business Briefing «Financial Technologies and Digitalization», which will take place on May 22nd 2018 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm at the North-West branch of Moscow Exchange office in Saint Petersburg: BC «BolloevCenter», Grivtsova pereulok, 4А.
Participants of the business briefing will be able to get acquainted with the expert opinion in the sphere of application of digital technologies in the financial sphere and with new financial tools for business development.
Topics and speakers:
- Moscow Exchange innovations of the currency market for legal entities – Irina Kyuchukova (North-West branch of Moscow Exchange, Head of Currency and Money Market Department)
- Cryptocurrency as a subject of investment – Evgeny Mironov (TEAM Group, Chairman of the Board of Directors)
- Financial management of enterprises with the Exchange instruments – Marina Sakovich (Grottbjörn in St. Petersburg, Head)
- Digitalization of the Russian banking system – Dmitry Mironin (Rosbank - Societe Generale, Managing Director), Marina Balobanova (Rosbank - Societe Generale, Head of the Regional Office)
- Investing in art – analytics – Mikhail Suslov (Gallery ArtLot24, Owner)
Please note: The working language of the briefing is Russian.
RBCC members and partners: attendance is granted for one representative.
REGISTER NOW: Specifying your Name, Company, Position, and Contacts by sending an email to Mikhail Antonenko at email@example.com.
Registration is obligatory for all participants.
Numbers at this event are strictly limited and reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. RBCC reserves the right to decline registration if there are no available spots. If, after registering, you are unable to attend please inform RBCC so that we can offer your place to another person.