Moscow | RBCC Russia TALK Investment Forum at CCIRF, Thursday 2 November 2017
RBCC in Russia is delighted to invite you to our flagship RussiaTALK Investment Forum on the 2nd of November at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (6/1, build.1, Ilyinka str.). Forum's headline is “The Productivity Challenge: How to Enhance Performance”.
The Forum will be started off by His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent (Patron of RBCC), Sergei Katyrin (President, RF CCI), Roger Munnings (Chairman of the Board of Directors, RBCC), representatives of British Embassy and Russian government.
The Forum will be concluded by evening reception hosted by Her Britannic Majesty's Ambassador to the Russian Federation, Dr Laurie Bristow CMG. The guests will enjoy an opportunity to celebrate Anglo-Russian relations and further cooperation at the Residence (14, Sofiyskaya emb.).
10:00–10:30: Welcome addresses
10:30–10:45: Blitz-interview on the productivity in the financial sector (Stuart Lawson)
10:20–11:50: First panel: Tools to improve productivity
- Economic outlook of the productivity challenge by the World Bank's representative
- Productivity of SMEs
- PPP programs
- Opportunities for Anglo-Russian trade cooperation
- Investment optimisation
- Digitalisation and brand promotion opportunities
11:50–12:10: Coffee Break
12:10–13:40: Second panel: How Russia is using local and foreign experience to create leading products?
- Investment and innovation in enhancing productivity capacity
- Transportation and logistics as a key feature to productivity
- Productivity of Oil & Gaz sector with regard to challenges of sanctions
- Biotech, chemichals, forestry and other industries