Moscow | RBCC RussiaTALK Investment Forum at CCIRF, Thursday 2 November 2017
RBCC in Russia is delighted to invite you to our flagship RussiaTALK Investment Forum on November 2 at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (6/1, build.1, Ilyinka str.). Forum's headline is “The Productivity Challenge: How to Enhance Performance”.
The Forum will be started off by His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent (Patron of RBCC), Sergei Katyrin (President, RF CCI), Roger Munnings (Chairman of the Board of Directors, RBCC), Alexander Shokhin (President, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs), Jonathan Brenton (Minister-Counselor, British Embassy to the RF).
The Forum will be concluded by evening reception hosted by Her Britannic Majesty's Ambassador to the Russian Federation, Dr Laurie Bristow CMG. The guests will enjoy an opportunity to celebrate Anglo-Russian relations and further cooperation at the Residence (14, Sofiyskaya emb.).
10:00–10:30: Welcome addresses:
Moderator: Stuart Lawson, Representative of Management Board, RBCC
- Sergei Katyrin, President, RF CCI
- His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent, Patron of RBCC
- Alexander Shokhin, President, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Dr Laurie Bristow CMG, Her Britannic Majesty’s Ambassador, British Embassy to the RF
- Roger Munnings, Chairman of the Board of Directors, RBCC
A look at how innovation in Fintech is changing the landscape of the Russian financial services industry. Whether robotics, blockchain, bitcoins or machine learning, banks are looking to reduce costs whilst improving customer service.
Stuart Lawson, Representative of Management Board, RBCC
- Marcus Scott, Chief Operating Officer, TheCityUK
10:20–11:50: First panel: Tools to improve productivity
Top officials will share their insight on anticipated shift of the current PPP landscape; the representatives of various think tanks will evaluate how the issue of productivity challenges the SMEs; the venture capitalists will unveil the importance of productivity as a key feature of investment attractiveness; and services companies will provide participants with their vision on solid solutions to enhance productivity.
Moderator: Charles Hendry, President of Advisory Сouncil, RBCC
- Apurva Sanghi, Chief Economist, The World Bank
- Piotr Marczewski, Managing Director, Thomson Reuters
- Ekaterina Trofimova, General Director, ACRA
- David Holden, Chief Commercial Officer, Orange
- Malachy McAllister, Chief Executive Officer, HSBC
- Konstantin Parshin, Vice President, Executive Director of IT Cluster, Skolkovo
- Ivan Basov, Head of Analytics, FinTech Association
11:50–12:10: Coffee Break
12:10–13:40: Second panel: How Russia is using local and foreign experience to create leading products?
In the current economic and political climate, what opportunities can be found for enhancing productivity? Representatives of various industries share their experience with regard to challenges of productivity.
Moderator: Andrey Spartak, Chairman, Committee on Foreign Economic Activity Promotion, CCI RF
- Andrey Bougrov, Senior Vice President, Norilsk Nickel
- Irina Ivanishcheva, Corporate Affairs and Legal Director, Russia and Eurasia, AstraZeneca
- Andrey Tarasov, First Deputy General Manager, Petropavlovsk
- Hugh Harper, Partner, EMEIA Leader, Financial Services Strategy & Operations, EY
- Yuri Vasiliev, Vice President Finance, Unilever
- Mikhail Goldberg, Business Development Manager—Central Russia, Aggreko
- Vladimir Potemkin, Kaluga Region Office for Russian Government, Head of representation, Vice Governor of Kaluga Region
- Anton Bazulev, Director, Intenational Projects, RUSAL