St. Petersburg | Supported Event | «Private Business» Conference by Vedomosti, Author Boutique Hotel, Tuesday 23 April 2018
The Russo-British Chamber of Commerce in St. Petersburg would like to alert you to our partner's event:
The Business Newspaper «Vedomosti» is delighted to invite you to participate in the «Private Business» Conference, which will take place on the 23th of April, 10 a.m. - 1.10 p.m. Venue: Author Boutique Hotel, 9, Vladimirsky prospect.
Despite various administrative barriers and difficult market conditions small and medium business continues to develop, and the number of the enterprises steadily grows. In constantly changing environment not only the strongest, but also creative, competent businessman who generates commercially successful projects survives.
Whether it is worth counting only on one's own forces and means, which projects are successful and which are failures, which measures and decisions result is small business' success – we will discuss these and many other issues at the Conference "Private Business in St. Petersburg".
The main subjects for discussion:
• System of the state support of small and medium business. Federal and city programs.
• Finance and the reporting for small and medium business. Attraction of borrowed funds.
• Cooperation with representatives of medium and large business.
• Effective tools for building of profit.
• Effective work with clients.
• Scaling of business through franchizing.
Owners and heads of the enterprises of small and medium business and large business; representatives of the large Russian and international companies interested in cooperation and development of business with the enterprises of small and medium business; leading analysts and experts, media.
Two consecutive sessions in a format of the closed business breakfast with a discussion, the presentation and analysis of cases with experts.
The total duration of the event is 3 hours 10 min., from 10 a.m. till 1:10 p.m.
10:00–11:30. Session 1. Control points
• Whether the state can help or it is worth counting only on itself?
• What should be known right at the beginning?
• Or loan? How it is correct to calculate necessary investments and to keep independence?
• How competently to build business processes and the further strategy of business? Reefs and often made mistakes.
• Finance and the reporting – to assign to professionals or to do most?
11:40–13:10. Session 2. Frequently asked questions
• A sore personnel point – where to find employees?
• How correctly and effectively to work with clients: communication channels and methods of communication.
• How to build relationship with the government and supervisory authorities?
• Accounts department: correctly and precisely in time.
• How to scale business and how to understand that this moment has come?
• How to avoid losses – whether there is a universal recipe?
To participation in the business breakfast are invited:
Tatyana Glazacheva, executive director, Robokassa.
Darya Goryakina, deputy CEO for commerce and operational questions, Laboratory service Helix.
Elgiz Kachayev, chairman of the Committee for Entrepreneurship and Consumer Market Development, St. Petersburg.
Yulia Ludinova, deputy head of the Administration of the Governor of Saint Petersburg – chief of Projects Office.
Maria Odinokova, the owner of the Kunzhut company, attracts designers, art dealers and artists to the the print on cloth market and tries to turn corporate souvenirs into accessories. The revenue of her firm from the printing and tailoring of bags, scarfs, plaids and raincoats has reached 40 million rubles this year.
Sergey Pirozhnikov, the founder of the kupibilet.ru service, develops the website of booking of air tickets for 7 years. Beginning with 2 million rubles he has managed to come to the annual sales volume of 20 billion rubles. Service from St. Petersburg is opening an office in Amsterdam and is going to subdue the markets of Europe and America.
Maxim Trubnikov, director of regional development and franchising, Shokoladnitsa.
Natalya Fefilova, Editor-in-chief, Dailymoneyexpert.
Please note: the working language of the event is Russian.
Participation fee: 6500 rubles. (Excl. VAT).
Special offer! Use «RBCC» code and get a discounted participation fee: 4000 rub. (Excl. VAT)
To register please contact Daria Borodina by phone 325-60-80 (ext. 229), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on the event: Private Business