Moscow | Supported Event | Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Russia & CIS, The Ritz Carlton, Tuesday 5 March 2019
We are delighted to announce that The Russo-British Chamber of Commerce will be taking part in this year’s Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Russia & CIS 2019 conference as a Supporting Partner.
As part of our partnership we would like to invite you to join us at our specially discounted rate of 20%.
Taking place on the 5th of March at the Ritz Carlton, Moscow, Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Russia & CIS 2019 is Russia's largest capital markets event, where the markets' most senior-level decision makers share their experiences, opportunities and challenges in the market. With over 550 of Russia's corporate finance leaders and debt market experts expected to attend, this is the annual meeting place for anyone involved in the Russian capital markets.
Bonds, Loans & Derivatives Russia & CIS 2019 will be your best opportunity to learn, share ideas and discuss the opportunities and challenges for the year ahead and network with government officials, borrowers, lenders, investors and economists.
Highlights at this year’s event:
More than 50 of the most senior decision makers in Russia & CIS’s Capital markets will come together to share their plans, strategies and outlook for 2019
- Minister Maxim Oreshkin will outline the government’s economic agenda for 2019 and the strategies put in place to achieve this. Also speaking will be Andrei Belkovets, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Finance of Belarus and Tatiana Kuzmina, Economic Adviser, Central Bank of Russia
- Global fund managers from Apollo Global Management and Manulife Asset Management will discuss how they price corporate credit and the key developments impacting their appetite for Russian risk over the next 12 months
- Russia’s corporate leaders, including Severstal, Gazprom Neft and Metalloinvest, and growing companies such as Stroygazconsulting will provide an overview of their funding, investment and risk management strategies for the year ahead
- Learn about alternative financing – listen to Metalloinvest, Tatneft and GV Gold reveal their insights into prepayment finance
- Uncover opportunities with the CIS roundtable: hear from the Ministry of Belarus, Kazakhstan’s first corporate issuer Magnum, and investors from Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan
Gain access to over 500 key industry stakeholders
- Network with over 500 issuers, borrowers, bankers, investors and Regulators
- Promote your business to Russia & CIS’s most senior decision-makers
Build long term business relationships face-to-face with facilitated 1-to-1 meetings
- Gain access to the full delegate list prior to the event
- Personally select the clients you want to meet
- Save time and money by booking meetings with your clients in advance
> Register your place online using code RBCC20 for a specially discounted rate.
Register today to connect and do business with the leading actors from the Russian capital markets all under one roof.
For more information click on the link below:
Follow this link for the full conference agenda:
We look forward to seeing you in March!