London | RBCC Business Forum | Forging the Future: Opportunities for Innovation in Russo-British Business, BMA House, Tuesday 5 June 2018
The RBCC Business Forum is hosted annually in London, and brings together leading figures in the Russo-British business community. Attended by senior representatives of governmental bodies, trade associations and both British and Russian companies, and with speakers from a variety of sectors, the Forum aims to lead the conversation on business and trade between the UK and the Russian Federation.
The 2018 Forum will focus on the contemporary business environment and how best to utilise the opportunities afforded to us by new innovations. Panel sessions will tackle questions regarding new technologies, sustainability, digitalisation and startup culture. Speakers will include leaders in their fields and representatives of both well-established companies and young businesses alike, as well as educators and investors that teach and encourage the new entrepreneurs that are going to shape our economies in the future.
Tuesday 5 June 2018
BMA House, London
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW - see below for details!
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Director of International Projects, RVC
General Manager, Kaspersky Lab UK & Ireland
Professor Christopher Gerry
Associate Professor of Russian & Eurasian Political Economy, University of Oxford
Member of the Board, OPORA RUSSIA
08:15 Registration, Tea and Coffee
09:00 Welcome Address by HRH Prince Michael of Kent, RBCC Patron
09:10 Keynote speeches
09:40 Panel Discussion: Focus on the Future
- The importance of cybersecurity for your international business.
- Russian energy in the age of sustainability: what does a move to greener energy mean for Russia’s oil and gas industries?
- Hi-tech Russia: what can the UK offer the innovators of the New East?
- How SMEs contribute to the Russian and British economies.
10:40 Coffee Break
11:00 One-on-one conversation
11:40 Panel Discussion: Advise, Support, Engage: Examples from Russia & the UK
- The importance of sharing our business experiences internationally.
- Invest in the future: funding for SMEs and startups today.
- Support for startups in Russia and the UK.
- Engaging with future economists: collaboration between education and enterprise.
12:40 Closing Address
12:50 Networking Lunch
RBCC Member: £100+VAT EARLY BIRD OFFER*: 2 for £150+VAT
Non-Member: £150+VAT EARLY BIRD OFFER*: 2 for £200+VAT
To register for your place, please email Ellie at email@example.com or call the RBCC London Office on +44 (0)20 7931 6455.
If you would like to know more about speaking and promotional opportunities, please contact Ellie Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7931 6455)